praetorius Index du Forum 
 FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes    S’enregistrer 
 Profil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   Connexion 

HD Terry/Malts -*?Killing Time (2012)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    praetorius Index du Forum -> Les artisans de la légion -> Joallerie - menuiserie ?
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
alphnic

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 19:09 (2016)    Sujet du message: HD Terry/Malts -*?Killing Time (2012) Répondre en citant

Terry Malts - Killing Time (2012) > urlin.us/2bnud

Killing,,Time,,isnt,,a,,very,,compelling,,pop,,record,,,although,,I,,suppose,,there,,are,,much,,worse,,ways,,to,,,well,,,kill,,timeThe,,guitar,,solo,,aims,,for,,the,,rafters,,while,,kinetic,,energy,,builds,,for,,the,,song's,,full,,three,,minutes"Nauseous",,is,,a,,battering,,ram,,in,,the,,middle,,of,,the,,album,,that,,opens,,with,,a,,set,,of,,fuzzed-out,,power,,chords,,and,,crashing,,percussionCrew!")The,,worst,,offender,,is,,"Mall,,Dreams",,,a,,jumpy,,,by-the-numbers,,attack,,on,,consumerism,,("Who,,are,,you,,when,,all,,you,,do,,is,,consume?"),,that's,,anchored,,by,,a,,jokey,,chorus,,that's,,funny,,maybe,,once,,("A,,zombie's,,still,,a,,zombie,,in,,JSongs,like,the,Ramones-esque,but,melody,castrated,Mall,Dreams,feel,like,prog,rock,epics,due,to,their,awkward,protractedness"After,,,years,,,of,,,over-thinking,,,songs,,,,we,,,wanted,,,to,,,simplify,,,and,,,get,,,to,,,our,,,inner,,,Trogg,",,,Benson,,,saidShare,,via,,//Media,,//comments,,Please,,enable,,JavaScript,,to,,view,,the,,comments,,powered,,by,,DisqusKilling,,,Timeis,,,a,,,full,,,throttle,,,ride,,,from,,,start,,,to,,,finish,,,,and,,,weve,,,been,,,invited,,,along,,,on,,,what,,,sounds,,,like,,,a,,,promising,,,journeyBy,,Ben,,Kaye,,,4,,months,,ago,,New,,Music,,White,,Denim,,announce,,new,,album,,,Stiff,,,share,,Holda,,You,,(Im,,Psycho),,listen,,Austin,,outfits,,seventh,,studio,,LP,,drops,,in,,MarchEven,,on,,songs,,that,,swoon,,more,,than,,pummel,,,like,,"Tumble,,Down",,and,,"No,,Good,,For,,You",,,he,,manages,,to,,push,,through,,a,,few,,excellent,,riffsBy,Jon,Hadusek,,2,months,ago,CoS,Exclusive,Features,•,Festival,Coverage,Festival,Review:,Noise,Pop,2016s,10,BestSets,A,surreal,week,and,a,half,of,strobe,lights,,reverb,,and,blissBy,,,Jeremy,,,Zerbe,,,,6,,,months,,,ago,,,By,,,Ben,,,Kaye,,,,4,,,months,,,ago,,,New,,,Music,,,•,,,News,,,Yuck,,,announce,,,new,,,album,,,,Stranger,,,Things,,,,share,,,lead,,,single,,,Hearts,,,in,,,Motion,,,listen,,,UK,,,garage,,,pop,,,outfit,,,also,,,set,,,to,,,tour,,,North,,,AmericaKilling,Time,Rating:,Multiple,songs,Facebook,Multiple,songs,MySpace,Morgan,Troper,is,a,freelance,writer,currently,living,in,PDX,,OregonWhile,they,might,find,that,church,is,simply,too,boring,,the,ploddingappearanceof,agile,drums,and,shrill,feedback,comprise,a,track,that,is,anything,butEven,,,when,,,the,,,stabs,,,are,,,against,,,him,,,during,,,moments,,,of,,,self-loathing,,,on,,,Im,,,No,,,Good,,,,the,,,rowdy,,,fun,,,is,,,still,,,hard,,,to,,,resistHowever,,,its,,something,,thats,,problematic:,,you,,shouldnt,,designate,,a,,whopping,,(in,,pop,,,or,,especially,,pop/punk,,,land),,three,,minutes,,and,,five,,seconds,,to,,drawling,,,unimaginative,,dopiness,,like,,the,,kind,,that,,consumes,,Waiting,,Room,,unless,,youre,,trying,,to,,lull,,your,,listener,,to,,sleep,,or,,provide,,music,,to,,fill,,out,,paperwork,,to,,(which,,shouldnt,,be,,any,,aspiring,,pop,,artists,,objective,,,although,,I,,guess,,theres,,a,,possibility,,it,,was,,his,,,,after,,all,,the,,song,,is,,entitled,,Waiting,,Room)The,,,call,,,and,,,response,,,vocals,,,in,,,the,,,chorus,,,are,,,also,,,near-brilliant,,,,and,,,the,,,solo,,,towards,,,the,,,end,,,might,,,be,,,the,,,only,,,real,,,inspired,,,guitar-playing,,,on,,,the,,,record,,,,but,,,the,,,last,,,tacked-on,,,fifty,,,seconds,,,of,,,excess,,,noise,,,exemplifies,,,Terry,,,Malts,,,tendency,,,to,,,fill,,,in,,,gaps,,,that,,,are,,,better,,,left,,,emptyBarcode,,,and,,,Other,,,Identifiers,,,Barcode:,,,7,,,49846,,,01631,,,7,,,Other,,,Versions,,,(4,,,of,,,4),,,View,,,All,,,Cat#,,,Artist,,,Title,,,(Format),,,Label,,,Cat#,,,Country,,,Year,,,SLR,,,163,,,Terry,,,Malts,,,Killing,,,Time,,,‎(LP,,,,Album,,,,Ltd,,,,Gre),,,Slumberland,,,Records,,,SLR,,,163,,,US,,,2012,,,Sell,,,This,,,Version,,,SLR,,,163,,,Terry,,,Malts,,,Killing,,,Time,,,‎(CD,,,,Album),,,Slumberland,,,Records,,,SLR,,,163,,,US,,,2012,,,Sell,,,This,,,Version,,,SLR,,,163,,,Terry,,,Malts,,,Killing,,,Time,,,‎(LP,,,,Album),,,Slumberland,,,Records,,,SLR,,,163,,,US,,,2012,,,Sell,,,This,,,Version,,,BRGR272,,,Terry,,,Malts,,,Killing,,,Time,,,‎(Cass,,,,Num),,,Burger,,,Records,,,BRGR272,,,US,,,2012,,,Sell,,,This,,,Version,,,Recommendations,,,M,,,B,,,V,,,My,,,Bloody,,,Valentine,,,0,,,0,,,0,,,I,,,Could,,,Be,,,Happy,,,Terry,,,Malts,,,0,,,0,,,0,,,I'm,,,Neurotic,,,Terry,,,Malts,,,0,,,0,,,0,,,The,,,Pains,,,Of,,,Being,,,Pure,,,At,,,Heart,,,The,,,Pains,,,Of,,,Being,,,Pure,,,At,,,Heart,,,0,,,0,,,0,,,Something,,,About,,,You,,,Terry,,,Malts,,,0,,,0,,,0,,,Reviews,,,Add,,,Review,,,[r4029005],,,Release,,,Edit,,,Release,,,All,,,Versions,,,of,,,this,,,Release,,,New,,,Submission,,,Add,,,to,,,Collection,,,Add,,,to,,,Wantlist,,,Remove,,,from,,,Wantlist,,,Marketplace,,,0,,,2,,,For,,,Sale,,,from,,,9.82,,,Buy,,,Vinyl,,,Sell,,,Vinyl,,,Share,,,Statistics,,,Have:,,,43,,,Want:,,,7,,,Avg,,,Rating:,,,5.0,,,/,,,5,,,Ratings:,,,1,,,Last,,,Sold:,,,13,,,Jan,,,16,,,Lowest:,,,8.92,,,Median:,,,12.48,,,Highest:,,,12.49,,,Videos,,,(4),,,Edit,,,Lists,,,Add,,,to,,,List,,,Contributors,,,jonblaj,,,John,Berry,,founding,member,of,the,Beastie,Boys,,has,died,at,age,522With,each,show,,The,Cure's,setlist,is,getting,more,and,more,insane310,Radiohead,Songs,We,Want,to,Hear,on,Their,2016,Tour4First,set,photos,of,Alien:,Covenant,are,goddamn,terrifying5covenant-1,1Ranking:,Every,Bob,Dylan,Album,From,Worst,to,Best2With,each,show,,The,Cure's,setlist,is,getting,more,and,more,insane3Shaky,Knees,Music,Festival,2016,Review:,From,Worst,to,Best4Riot,Fest,reveals,2016,lineup,,and,it's,batshit,crazy5Red,Hot,Chili,Peppers,frontman,Anthony,Kiedis,hospitalized,1Drake,releases,new,album,Views:,Stream/download2R.I.PThere,,,are,,,vocal,,,hints,,,of,,,their,,,post-punk,,,allegiances,,,in,,,the,,,verses,,,of,,,"I'm,,,Neurotic",,,,but,,,songs,,,like,,,the,,,gleeful,,,"I,,,Do",,,owe,,,more,,,to,,,pop,,,punk,,,than,,,MozBy,,Geoff,,Nelson,,,3,,months,,ago,,B,,Album,,Reviews,,Album,,Review:,,Ty,,Segall,,,,EmotionalMugger,,Prolific,,rockers,,urgency,,continues,,to,,produce,,thrilling,,resultsBy,,,Dusty,,,Henry,,,,5,,,months,,,ago,,,B,,,Album,,,Reviews,,,Album,,,Review:,,,JEFF,,,the,,,Brotherhood,,,,,,Global,,,ChakraRhythms,,,On,,,their,,,second,,,album,,,of,,,2015,,,,the,,,Orrall,,,brothers,,,play,,,like,,,a,,,brand,,,new,,,bandEssential,Tracks:,Not,A,Christian,and,Nauseous,Artists,Terry,Malts,Previous,Story,Album,Review:,Galactic,,CarnivaleElectricos,Next,Story,Album,Review:,Cursive,,I,AmGemini,Want,more?,Follow,us,on,Facebook,Twitter,YouTube,Google-Plus,Tumblr,Instagram,Pinterest,No,comments,Popular,Today,Week,Month,1R.I.PBoth,Benson,and,Cunningham,have,made,it,clear,that,they,started,Terry,Malts,because,they,were,tired,of,the,comparatively,clean,Magic,Bullets,soundBut,,despite,,their,,belligerence,,,Terry,,Malts,,never,,screamExplore,Marketplace,Community,Groups,Forum,Blog,Friends,Guidelines,Register,Log,In,Please,enable,Javascript,to,take,full,advantage,of,our,site,featuresThe,,,other,,,end,,,of,,,that,,,balancing,,,act,,,is,,,important,,,,though,,,,as,,,Benson's,,,singing,,,and,,,the,,,band's,,,melodies,,,keep,,,Terry,,,Malts,,,from,,,becoming,,,a,,,classic,,,punk,,,sound-alikeTheir,,wall,,of,,fuzz,,is,,the,,key,,to,,Killing,,Time's,,success:,,It's,,the,,equalizer,,between,,vanilla,,singsong,,and,,raucous,,house,,partyIve,,,ordered,,,batches,,,of,,,records,,,from,,,them,,,by,,,artists,,,I,,,was,,,previously,,,unfamiliar,,,with,,,out,,,of,,,faith,,,that,,,theyd,,,be,,,great,,,based,,,on,,,the,,,distinction,,,of,,,the,,,label,,,alone,,,(which,,,I,,,realize,,,is,,,a,,,pretty,,,reckless,,,move,,,,but,,,Slumberlands,,,output,,,is,,,just,,,that,,,consistent,,,,and,,,my,,,hunger,,,for,,,new,,,,great,,,pop,,,is,,,insatiable)Join,5,914,other,followers,Build,a,website,with,WordPress.com,With,,their,,harmonies,,and,,swooning,,vocals,,,they're,,never,,quite,,Troggs-level,,elemental,,,but,,these,,guys,,clearly,,know,,how,,to,,wailAnd,,most,,of,,the,,credit,,for,,the,,ballsier,,end,,of,,the,,spectrum,,goes,,to,,guitarist,,Corey,,Cunningham,,,who,,ripsWhen,,he's,,not,,pumping,,out,,an,,absurdly,,dynamic,,guitar,,solo,,,he's,,churning,,through,,power,,chords,,or,,adding,,jagged,,fills f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 19:09 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    praetorius Index du Forum -> Les artisans de la légion -> Joallerie - menuiserie ?
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation